Click here to check out my past blog posts....

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

REAL FACE TIME

Sometimes my mind just runs, far, far away. Yesterday I had an idea. I talked about my idea to Jessica and she thinks I'm onto something. So here goes.....

Over the summer we lose track of friends, schedules, and time. Facebook, Instagram, and all social media takes over our face to face interactions with people that we somehow feel we need to keep in touch with.

I've decided to make a schedule that will help ME (and maybe you too) stay in touch with people, re-connect with people, and give me the feel goods!

Each week I'll have an assignment for you to help YOU (and myself), stay in touch with people......I will tell you on the beginning of the week what your assignment is. Don't worry, it isn't going to be hard at all. You might have to get out of your box a bit, but isn't that what communication is all about?

I'd love to hear how your interactions are going. I'll be blogging about my assignments to you! I hope this helps you connect with old friends, new friends, and making real life relationships in a non-social media kind of way.

~This will be Week 1~ 

Call a neighbor that lives close, and invite them over for coffee, wine, or beverage of your choice!