Click here to check out my past blog posts....

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Welcome to my Week 2 "Real Face Time" blog!

Did you do Week 1? Did you call up a neighbor and spend some time together? I did! It was awesome. I called up my friend Leslie. Her and I sat and had the best time! We even included our daughters! I went to bed that night feeling refreshed and our friendship renewed.

There's just something about face to face communication that a simple text can't relay. I highly encourage you to read last weeks post and start your own face to face assignment!

So what am I doing for Week 2? 

This week (and I'm sorry we're halfway through it already), I decided I was going to send a package to a family member with a handwritten letter/note card enclosed. The gift doesn't have to be an extravagant gift....just something that lets them know you're thinking of them. I chose my brother Brian, who lives in Indiana. I sent him a T-shirt that he had commented on, on Facebook, that he liked. I wrote a nice little card with it, telling him some mushy stuff and sent it off.

I got a phone call from him thanking me for the gift and nice card! Not a text, a phone call! Making progress here people!!

So, there ya go......Week 2.........Send a small package to a family member with a handwritten note. Are you in?

Have a wonderful week!